Labels

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hunger and hope!


Image Courtesy : Google Images
As the night grips me,
Into its dark hole..
It shatters my broken heart,
It breaks my soul..

Nobody to talk to,
I spend a sleepless night..
I fight against my past,
Against my feelings I fight..

Every moment feels so heavy,
I'm tired and I just want to cry..
I've been trying to fight alone,
For once I don't want to try...

Black and numb gets the night,
But not as numb as I get,
I wonder what 've I ever done,
To deserve such a dark fate...

The hunger of love is huge,
And it kills me inside..
It kills the barrier of time,
It gets larger than the tide..

People tell me to hold on,
They tell me to have some faith...
They tell me love will come for sure,
It can be a little late...

One day I'll get that love,
Is all what I hope and believe,
Taking my fears to sleep,
I tell my apprehensions to leave!

No comments: